Friday 26 October 2012

urrgghhhh!

No, dear readership, this is not the name of some experimental off-West End show that I went to see recently, but an indication of how I am feeling!


I've been down with the flu (not the man-flu type but the real "urgghhhh I am hot and sweaty/freezing cold, bunged up, snotty nosed, headachey washed out no energy" type for at least two weeks and things have got all behind like the cat's tail as a result. I went to see Twelth Night at the Globe over three weeks ago and the review is still sitting on my PC half finished, and 9 to 5 at Wimbledon a couple of days ago and havent even had the energy to think about writing anything.

Hopefully, normal service will be resumed shortly/soon/eventually/when I feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These are my opinions. I am entitled to them. As you are to yours. If you are going to respond to my opinions, at least make your responses worthwile. Vitriol is pointless. And more importantly, won't get published - so you'll be shouting in the dark.